Are you looking for a long-term serviced apartment in London? You’ve come to the right place: here we’ve put together a list of the best London serviced apartments offering long-term accommodation.
Serviced apartments are often the easiest and most convenient accommodation you can find in the capital. Plus, we offer excellent rates, no matter if you’re coming for business or pleasure.
What’s more: we will help you find a long-term serviced apartment in the perfect London location, ensuring your utmost comfort and convenience. We pride ourselves on our free, friendly and comprehensive service.
Why choose a long-stay apartment in London?
There are several reasons why you may choose to stay in a long-term serviced apartment in London:
- Convenience and comfort: serviced apartments offer a more comfortable and homely experience than a hotel room. They typically have more space and many offer separate living and sleeping areas as well as a fully equipped kitchen. This means you can cook your own meals and have more space to unwind, relax or work. Apartment hotels are fully furnished and well-equipped for extended stays – whether that’s a week or a few months.
- Flexibility: long-stay apartments in London offer greater flexibility in terms of length of stay. You can book for a few weeks or several months depending on your needs. This is particularly useful if you are unsure of how long you will need to stay in London, if your plans change or if you are looking for a permanent place to stay in the capital. So no matter if you’re here as a business traveller, for a hospital visit, on holidays, or even looking for flexible accommodation before relocating, we can find the ideal place for you.
- Cost-effectiveness: long-term serviced apartments are often more cost-effective than hotels – and this is particularly true for longer stays. They typically have a lower nightly rate than hotels and include amenities such as laundry facilities or breakfast.
- Location: long-stay apartments are often located in desirable and central neighbourhoods, close to public transport links and local amenities. This makes it easy to explore London while living like a local.
- Service: many serviced apartments offer extra assistance, such as additional housekeeping, laundry and concierge services. This can make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable, particularly if you are staying in London for an extended period.
In what locations are your London serviced apartments offering long-term stays?
We have serviced apartments in all central London areas. Whether you are looking for a cosy studio or a luxurious 4-bedroom apartment, we are here to help you find the perfect serviced apartment in just the right location. Have a look at London serviced apartments by location.
What makes our service special?
Here at Find London Apartments we’ve been specialising in sourcing apartments in London since 2006 – and we can offer you accommodation in all central areas of the capital.
We make it easy for you to find the perfect long-term serviced apartment in London. Our personalised service caters for all needs and budgets, drawing from our extensive knowledge of the capital to locate suitable accommodation for you. Read more about us.
Our free service includes:
- Finding you the perfect accommodation for short or long-term stays
- Arranging a viewing appointment for you – we are happy to attend
- Completely independent advice: benefit from our expert London knowledge
How much do serviced apartments in London cost?
Our service caters for all needs and budgets so we can offer you just what you are looking for.
Get in touch now at +44 (0)20 8012 7847 or fill in our form below.
Long-term serviced apartments – 28 nights +
Long-term serviced apartments – 3 months +
Cheval Three Quays (offering both long lets with a minimum of 3 months and short stays with a 1-night minimum)
Cheval Harrington Court (offering long lets as well as short lets as Three Quays)